Diploma in 2D Animation
Duration : 8 months
Drawing and Anatomy:
Drawing and Anatomy:
- Basic drawing and drawing forms
- Human anatomy and poses
- Animal anatomy
- Bird anatomy
- Tree anatomy (for layout designing)
- 2D drawing
- Perspective drawing
- Drawing basics (still students doing this)
- Pose drawing
- Live sketching
- Two minutes live sketching
- Character development
- Cute cartoons
- Semi cartoons /realistic
- Realistic characters
- 2D Animation
- Animation principles
- Key animation
- Student have to go out (like public places &zoo park ) for better knowledge
- Color Theory, Bit and pixel-Depth, Print Vs Digital Display.
- Basic Drawing and Sketching.
- Creating Logos, Illustrations, vector based Graphics.
- Graphic designing, Image Editing, Creating Layouts.
- Color correction, photo retouching, mixing and manipulation.
- Advertising Concepts and publishing Theory.
- Dope sheet/exposure
- Basics of Animation
- Bouncing Ball
- Falling balloon
- Ball rolling on wooden ramp/coming to halt.
- Intro to Body Motion, Posing
- Biped walk, run, jump and hop
- Character walk, run, posing characters
- Weighted object lifting, pushing and pulling
- Creating Personality/Acting for Animators
- Bringing characters to life with personality and creating believable motion
- The importance of timing, squash and stretch, secondary and
- Overlap motion, moving holds,
- Exaggeration and anticipation are added to the animation.
- Animating techniques for animals such as dogs, spiders, etc.
- Facial Animation and Lip-sync
- A series of tools, with an emphasis on morph targets and facial rig control systems,are used to allow the character to talk and show emotion.
- Animation Portfolio
- Using the projects and exercises from the course, students learn how to put together a
- professional package of their best work, consisting of a demo reel with résumé.
- Fundamentals of internet.
- Web page designing using graphic designing tools.
- Principles of Web Designing.
- IP/TCP, Domain names, FTP, Name Server Theory.
- Static designs and Layout.
- Web animation.
- Client / Server Programming.
- Web Interactions.
- Designing static/Dynamic web pages.
We’re here to help you submit an application that best reflects your abilities, and gives you the best chance of being accepted. We've helped thousands of people complete a successful year at Creative Mentors by answering questions like these: