DIPLOMA IN ANIMATION & FILM MAKING
This Module helps the student to enhance their skills into high-end 3D Animation movie making from paper and pencil to the 3D animated output. This course takes student from the concept art to the image editing skills, through the complete 3D art and ends at the edit table.Drawing and Anatomy:
- Basic drawing and drawing forms
- Human anatomy and poses
- Animal anatomy
- Bird anatomy
- Tree anatomy (for layout designing)
- 2d drawing
- Perspective drawing
- Drawing basics (still students doing this)
- Pose drawing
- Live sketching
- Two minutes live sketching
- Character development
- Cute cartoons
- Semi cartoons /realistic
- Realistic characters
- 2d animation
- Animation principles
- Key animation
- Student has to go out (like public places &Zoo Park) for better knowledge
- Dope sheet/exposure
- Basics of Animation
- Bouncing Ball
- falling balloon
- ball rolling on wooden ramp/coming to halt.
- Intro to Body Motion, Posing
- Biped walk, run, jump and hop
- Character walk, run, posing characters
- Weighted object lifting, pushing and pulling
- Creating Personality/Acting for Animators
- Bringing characters to life with personality and creating believable motion
- The importance of timing, squash and stretch, secondary and
- overlap motion, moving holds,
- exaggeration and anticipation are added to the animation.
- Animating techniques for animals such as dogs, spiders, etc.
- Facial Animation and Lip-sync
- A series of tools, with an emphasis on morph targets and facial rig control systems,are used to allow the character to talk and show emotion.
- Animation Portfolio
- Using the projects and exercises from the course, students learn how to put together a
- professional package of their best work, consisting of a demo reel with résumé.
- Fundamentals of Animation.
- Animation Principles.
- Basic Modeling techniques.
- Rigging and Animation.
- Paint Effects and Dynamics.
- Post Production.
- Non-linear editing fundamentals
- Explaining frame rate systems
- Practicing frame-time sense
- Basic editing techniques using 3D output of your project.
- Output formats for various applications.
Project: Students will complete a short/demo reel based on their skills on their own script.
Career opportunities: Studios related to the Film, Animation, Television, Gaming & Advertising as well as E-Learning companies…Etc..,
Duration: 12 Months
Qualification: All the Interested candidates who want to rock the entertaining industry. Academic qualification is a bonus if he/she has.
We’re here to help you submit an application that best reflects your abilities, and gives you the best chance of being accepted. We've helped thousands of people complete a successful year at Creative Mentors by answering questions like these: