CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN GRAPHIC DESIGN
This module helps you to understand image oriented graphics, print concepts and tools used for creating & editing images, layouts, logos and all advertisement related concepts, help you to make a strong base and learn the basics for other high end tools
- Fundamentals of Computers, Processors and Graphic Cards.
- Color Theory, Bit and pixel-Depth, Print Vs Digital Display.
- Basic Drawing and Sketching.
- Creating Logos, Illustrations, vector based Graphics.
- Graphic designing, Image Editing, Creating Layouts.
- Color correction, photo retouching, mixing and manipulation.
- Advertising Concepts and publishing Theory.
- Desktop Publishing and printing modes.
Career opportunities: Print & Advertising as well as E-Learning companies Etc..,
Duration: 3 Months
Qualification:Passionate about graphic designing and interested in Print/Ad media
Academic qualification is a bonus if he/she has.
We’re here to help you submit an application that best reflects your abilities, and gives you the best chance of being accepted. We've helped thousands of people complete a successful year at Creative Mentors by answering questions like these: