- Drafting/Designing the plans as per the Arch. Plans using drafting tools.
- Maintaining the accuracy as per the dimensions.
- Placing proper annotations to give clear details about the drawing
- Making the design ready for the 3D conversion.
- Modeling the exterior and interior part of the designs as per the requirement.
- Modeling the props and placing them into the required locations.
- Landscape and set modeling
- Applying the textures or colors as per the requirement.
- Lighting and rendering the sets.
- Non-linear editing fundamental
- Explaining frame rate systems
- Practicing frame-time sense
- Basic editing techniques using 3D output of your project.
- Output formats for various applications
Duration: 6 Months
Qualification:All the Interested candidates who want to rock the entertaining industry.
Diploma/Degree related to the architectural/Civil engineering industry
Academic qualification is a bonus if he/she has.
Career opportunities: Architectural or construction related companies, Interior designing Studios..Etc..,
Project: Students will complete a short/demo reel based on their skills.
We’re here to help you submit an application that best reflects your abilities, and gives you the best chance of being accepted. We've helped thousands of people complete a successful year at Creative Mentors by answering questions like these: